Thursday, February 24, 2022

Tired

Tired of relationships with no goals. Tired of wandering with no direction, tired of loving without checking the recipient, tired of not being wanted by the ones I love, tired of proving myself, tired to try to call the attention of someone, tired of feeling worth it only when I achieved something, tired of my addiction to love, my addiction to fix, my addiction to perfection and control. Tired of not being myself, tired of performing and being so kind. Tired of breaking myself to allow myself to love. Tired, just tired to breathe, tired to try tired to be and tired to fly.

Tired to achieve, I just want to rest in the arms of warmth, love and the chest of a gentle soul. Is it me? Who am I? Is it you? Who am I? It crushes my heart, spoils my mind, fuck you very much. I am going out.

No comments: